‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - edinburgh
We are currently working with an extremely well-funded AAA studio partnered with a global giant. They are building an exciting and ambitious open-world project to compete with any major players in the industry.
We are looking to hire a Producer with an in-depth, demonstrable understanding of game production. You will manage, support and most importantly inspire members of the development team. This is a pivotal role in ensuring smooth delivery of the project by managing budget and consistently implementing efficient processes and tools. This is a crucial time to joint our client, as they embark on a journey of growth and development.
- Work in alliance with department directors to define the project deliverables and set objectives within teams
- Be involved in defining scope during development based on the project’s vision
- Share information with the Production Director on the deliverables with the project managers and production managers
- Delegate work to the production team
- Pre-empting risks by analysing threat level and creating mitigation plans
- Take overall responsibility for the project and production management and share updates with the Production Director
- Take overall responsibility for the production team
- Monitor and manage budgets and share documentation with relevant team members
- Qualifications or Degree in Business Management, Project Management or equivalent.
- Shipped 1 or more AAA titles
- 5 years experience as a Gaming Producer or similar
- Experience managing large, cross functional teams
- Strong experience applying Project Management Software/Project Management methodologies within the gaming industry
- Experience in data analysis/reporting and tracking KPI’s
- A passion for video games
- Exceptional communication skills.
- An influential leader