‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
to £90K per Year
EMEA Pre-Sales Manager – RAN
I’m currently partnered with a consistently growing, market leader in the telecommunications organisation. This evolving company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board a tenacious, motivated, technical Pre-Sales Manager that has a strong track record of building long lasting professional relationships.
The ideal candidate will have experience and a deep understanding of RAN or ORAN, B2B Sales experience from a telco background and will show a strong interest in the industry. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking business.
- A technically strong customer facing professional within the Radio Access wireless telecommunications industry.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales engagement towards a customer from initial engagement, towards design completion and hand over to operations.
- Manage & provide direct technical for customer tenders.
- Understand ORAN pricing dynamics and collaborate with the sales team, to build competitive commercial proposals.
- Embrace and be a part of the of the organisations OpenRAN strategy
- Strong understanding of LTE/5G and wireless technologies
- Good knowledge of RAN Layer – 1 and 2 is desired.
- Good understanding of the 3GPP and xRAN/oRAN standards bodies, along with good knowledge of oRAN specifications.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking along with ability to interact with Customer IT teams and own design as part of design discussions.
- Solid understanding of MNO Radio and IT networks including IT/OSS integration requirements for commercial rollout
- Good multi-tasking abilities, with multiple concurrent customer engagements.
- Strong understanding of NFVi in carrier grade environments (both Virtualisation and Containerisation)