‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Waterloo
to £90K per Year
Role: Partner Manager
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, market leading professional services consultancy that deliver Cloud and DevOps solutions. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board an experienced, technically minded strategic closer to join an extremely successful established team and join this journey of rapid growth with the business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building and maintaining delivery partnerships with key decision makers, experience in representing consultative Cloud or DevOps offerings. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- Qualify and select strategic partnerships
- Build and maintain relationships with delivery partner’s relationship managers
- Promote the organisations’ DevOps capability and new offerings with our partner network and seek feedback and investment for their offering development activities
- Always be striving to be ahead of the curve, keeping track of market and client trends, and be an industry ambassador for the organisation.
- Be consultative and always be proactive and have a clear understanding of the delivery partners’ requirements.
- Ensure that the organisation is recognised as a delivery partner by exec sponsors, solutions architects, and commercial / procurement teams.
- Work collaboratively with the partnership’s status / progress to management team
- Ensure that the business is easy to buy from and integrated into the delivery partners solutioning process.
- Maintain a pipeline of partner led opportunities collaborating with Client Engagement Managers and Business Development Managers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Shares our core values, curiosity, humility, courage, collaboration
- Experience in Account Management or Customer Success and evidence that relationship building skill.
- Demonstrable success at growing business with partners
- 5 years’ experience in working closely with and managing delivery partnerships including demonstrable success.