‹ Back to search results
Mid/Senior Angular8 Developer
United Kingdom - London
to £65K per Year
- Are you an Angular Developer looking for the next step in your career?
- Do you have experience with Angular2+?
- Looking to join a company who takes pride in their inclusive culture?
Our client is a leading Fintech currently transforming the debt capital markets. So far they’ve streamlined the ways in which companies and investment banks work together to raise capital and are now used by over 20 investment banks, and 80 borrowers in over 50 cities worldwide. What’s lead to their success? Their culture! As a group of self starters who want to take risks, and of course learn from mistakes, they are looking for a like-minded person to join their growing team!
London, with remote working twice a week.
Paying up to £65k, I’m on the hunt for a front end developer who can give their expertise and hit the ground running in this fast paced, growing team.
You would be working alongside the team of developers to help maintain and develop SPAs for their reputable client base.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- To architect the platform, consistently ensuring front end code is written in a scalable, simple and expandable manner
- To translate business requirements and needs into tested, production level functionality
- Provide strategic recommendations on which technologies to use
- Assist in sourcing and testing new technical talent for the team and mentoring junior talent
- Help foster a culture of technical excellence throughout all products
- Write front end tests
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- £500 home office budget
- Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
- Work with latest technologies (we aim to track the latest Python/Django/Angular versions)
- Get to participate in architectural and technological decisions
- Flexible working hours (before 10am)
- Friendly, multi-cultural team, regular team drinks, events
- Annual offsite somewhere hot, restrictions allowing (South of France last time!)
- 24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Cycle to Work Scheme