‹ Back to search results
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
United Kingdom - Warwickshire
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer Needed for an innovative start-up delivering world class CRM technology which is revolutionising the recruitment industry. Going from a small team of 4 to a global organisation within 5 years, this organisation is experiencing rapid growth, making this the perfect time for you to join them!
- Using Microsoft Power Platform for low-code development
- Writing Microsoft dynamic Plugins using C#
- Full-stack Software Development
- Working alongside QA Analysts, Developers and Product Owners as part of an agile team
- Ensuring code quality by performing code reviews
- Unit testing your code
- 2 years’ experience developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform
- Knowledge of working within Microsoft Azure
- A passion for working within an agile environment
- Real drive to progress your career – there are great training incentives here!
- A positive and optimistic attitude with awesome communication skills
- The ability to transform user issues and specifications into functional applications