‹ Back to search results
Microsoft 365 Engineer (4 days remote, Â£60k + 20% bonus)
United Kingdom - Luton
Microsoft 365 Engineer
- Are you a credible and hands on M365 Engineer?
- Know your domain when it comes to Windows10, EOL, InTune and Azure?
- Want to help carve the roadmap for a 4-year £25M EUC modernisation programme?
- Keen to affect change for 10k employees across 30 countries?
- Have the desire to work with EUC Architects to drive serious change?
As Microsoft 365 Engineer you'll be joining a newly formed team responsible for bringing the business’ “Office on Demanad” dream to life, as part of £20M programme over the next 4 years. Needless to say, your role will be instrumental in revolutionising the way your colleagues work like never seen before - Anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
Location: 1-2 days in the office per week (Bedfordshire), 3-4 from home
Free on-site parking + direct London trains in as little as 1 hour.
Salary & Benefits: £50-60k
<20% bonus 7% pension contribution, life assurance, <£3k share reward, 2 share schemes, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell + a flexible benefits scheme offering things such as income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but it’s platforms keep over 100 million users connected around the world. At peak their applications are used by over 20 million customers a month resulting in £1M of daily transitions, 40k concurrent users and 250 changes a second.
- Strong domain knowledge with the M365 application stack
- Windows10 and End of Life (EOL) updates
- Skype For Business and/or Microsoft Teams
- InTune - Mobile Device Management (MDM) is desirable
- Must have worked on full end to end projects on a large scale
- Exposure working in a split on-site & outsourced/3rd party environment
What you can expect:
- To be A domain expert and the tip of speer when it comes to technical knowledge, acting as a “go-to” in your area
- Collaborate with an Architecture team that spans Identity & Access Management, Productivity & Collaboration, Enterprise Management & Tooling and End User Hardware, highlighting opportunities to improve & evolve platforms.
- Governing the EUC lifecycle - The opportunity to and help to execute the technical strategy and business goals by thinking “big picture” not just “immediate resolution”,
- Work with a range of 3rd party suppliers and internal teams to provide EUC services across a large enterprise business and ensure designs or change requests meet required standards
- Provide Technical oversight to Programmes, Projects and BAU
- Ahead of the curve - Provide detailed review of upcoming releasespatches & major platform/component updates
- Provide 3rd line/deep-dive support where appropriate
- Work within an incredibly passionate team, driven by a well-respected and equally passionate Head of department, with a “one team” approach to delivery