‹ Back to search results
United States - London
Merchandising Manager (Floristry)
Up to £40,000
Merchandising Manager required to join a leading online florist. You will use your initiative and eye for detail to continuously improve the online offering to delight customers. This role will allow you working from home with travel once per week to external suppliers in Bedfordshire, London and occasional trips to Malta.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Optimisation of existing product strategy with consideration to special events throughout the year (Valentines/Mother’s day etc)
- Define and plan merchandising throughout the seasons of the year
- Expanding and improving the core range of products
- Developing add-on products to core product range.
- Working on packaging improvements, packaging development and optimisation
- Internal product & supplies inventory management (creating, editing and managing product and components details)
- Research, monitoring and Mystery Shopping of competitors in the UK and abroad
- Managing and building close relationships with existing and new suppliers, to ensure optimum pricing, quality and delivery at all times.
- Working with our internal Product quality assurance person to assure the highest quality product is delivered to customers on an ongoing basis
- Planning, organising, and attending product photoshoots in London
Your skills and experience will include:
- Proven background and experience in product merchandising and unit economics
- Quality focused, being at the forefront of everything you do.
- Background in the ecommerce industry would be beneficial.
- A passion for flowers
It would be great if you also had:
- Previous experience in floristry, gift or jewellery industries.