‹ Back to search results
MDM (Tech) and Governance Lead
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
Master Data Management and Governance Lead
Milton Keynes â€“ Hybrid working
Salary up-to Â£80,000
I am currently partnered with a leading Global eCommerce organisation going through a significant period of change and transformation. After a recent acquisition by a leading VC firm, they are continuing their growth with the addition of an experienced MDM and Governance Lead, charged with the creation of the overall organisations Data strategy and roadmap.
- Accept and deliver data relating to SLAâ€™s.
- Ensure full compliance is consistent and following protocols to MDM Systems.
- Continuously provide best practices and adaptation to the evolution of MDM.
- Progress to finding key solutions at Viking for existing, new or potential issues and challenges.
- Responsible for key performance and development within the MDM vision, discipline, systems and lifecycle management for MDM.
Ideal Requirements for this role:
- High experience in Computer Science or a related degree.
- A knowledgeable experience in leadership and technical skills.
- Focus on innovation management translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Proven experience in MDM, SDLC, Data Quality and Business Analytics (ISO/ESO & International)
- A strong understanding of managing stakeholders locally and globally.