‹ Back to search results
Lead Data Integration Engineer
United Kingdom - London
- Working in collaboration with the Software Solutions and Private Equity Teams to identify the Product Domain status and design a Data Schema that meets the product’s requirements for delivery.
- Meet with Team Leads to review trade offs and current design models, identifying the long term scalability of the product.
- Carrying out extensive tests and explain plans on Data Set Models, ensuring they follow the planned path of execution.
- Implementing Data Pipelines to a large scale factoring in Cloud Storage, API’s and flat files.
- Maintain the integration of Data Solutions using Text Analytics, Fuzzy Logic and a heuristics leveraging graph.
- Working within an agile team to handle the deployment of Private Equity Products to clients across the globe.
- 4+ Years Experience in a Data Engineering Background
- Degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Technical Field.
- Experience working with Cloud, Flat Files and Fuzzy Logic
- Strong Experience with SQL or Oracle.
- Experience with Graph Databases such as ArangoDB, Neo4j or AWS Neptune.
- Experience using Apache Spark or Apache Flink.
- Strong Knowledge of Query Languages including Cypher or SPARQL.
- Experience with Data Architecture Design including Model Development.