‹ Back to search results
Junior Service Desk Technician
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
Position: Junior Service Desk Technician
Location: Milton Keynes:
Salary: Up to £20,000
Junior Service Desk Technician needed for an award-winning MSP who offers their services to clients all across Europe. You will be providing top-class 1st line support as well managing and working to internal and customer SLA’s, escalating any concerns.
- Provide a high level of service in response to the IT-related demands of other functions within the organisation.
- Providing the users with a first-class level of customer service at all times, responding to IT support calls placed through the IT Helpdesk, via telephone and in person.
- Ensure Effective communication of IT activities to relevant users and stakeholders
- Support the development and implementation of best practices in the IT infrastructure and systems: Ensuring necessary practices and processes are in place.
- Understanding the needs and demands of departments within the organisation to quickly identify when issues need to be escalated, ensuring users receive the fastest possible service for their needs and critical issues are identified.
- Have a flexible approach that understands the needs of the business and providing a solution lead attitude to resolve user issues.
- Manage and work to internal and customer SLA’s, escalating any concerns.
- Experience in an IT Support Role. (6- 18 months exp)
- Ticketing system experience
- Experience in troubleshooting desktop, laptop and mobile phone devices.
- MS Window Servers & Office Knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Exposure and experience with Active Directory, Office 365, VMware.
- Networking experience (Routers, Switches Firewalls, VPN)