‹ Back to search results
Jnr QA Manual Engineer
United Kingdom - Manchester
to £200.00 per Day
Position: Jnr QA Manual Engineer
Location: Manchester (Currently WFH, then 50/50 spilt in the office from September)
Contract: (6-month rolling contract)
Day Rate £DOE
- Are you a Jnr QA Manual Engineer?
- Do you want to learn, develop your skills with a global leader in its Sector?
- Can you implement Test plans, Test cases & Test scripts?
- If so, keep reading on!
A Jnr QA Manual Engineer needed to join a global leader in its sector. My clients are looking for a Jnr QA Manual Engineer to join their Manchester studio to help perform tests to ensure the highest product quality. This role offers a lot of challenges and will need someone to find innovative, creative ways to meet the demands of the client’s needs.
Initially, you will be working under the mentorship of a senior tester to ensure everything meets all the requirements needed. You will help develop & execute various test plans, scripts for their software and help in defining test standards. You will be performing various types of test & investigate any issues that occur.
What you can expect:
- You will be performing test plans, test cases & scripts.
- You will be ensuring that the software meets the system & functional conditions.
- You will need to stay up to date with the latest testing tools & test strategies.
- You will need to perform detailed regression testing.
- Help perform defect reports & report test progress.
- Investigate any issues that may occur.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Experience in Manual, Functional, exploratory, regression, black-box testing
- Experienced with various software testing tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated who is team orientated with strong collaboration skills.
- Experience with native web apps.