‹ Back to search results
IT Service Delivery Manager
United Kingdom - Manchester
Role: IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £35,000 DOE
A leading British marketplace lender are on the lookout for an IT service delivery manager to help drive all internal IT functions for the business. You will be involved with managing contracts & relationships for their IT service delivery partners.
What you be doing:
- Striving for continuous improvement for the internal IT functions
- Maintaining the software/hardware internal policies.
- Providing IT internal training for staff members.
- Make sure that the GDPR, Security & compliance standards are met.
- Review possible IT Vendors/Solutions.
- Develop the company’s telephony solution.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party IT Service providers
- Managing the IT budget to become more cost-effective.
A bit about you:
- Experience in managing internal IT.
- Good understanding of the Office 365 and AAD ecosystem
- Experienced with IT security governance and compliance.
- Great customer care.
- Great communication both verbal & written.
- Working in a regulated environment of financial service would be ideal.