Internal Systems Engineer (Contract)
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
to £300.00 per Day
Position: Internal Systems Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes:
Contract: Inside IR35 Initial 3-month contract with the aim to go Perm
Day Rate: Up to £300 a day DOE
Internal Systems Engineer needed for an award-winning MSP who offers their services to clients all across Europe. As the Internal Systems Engineer you will be ensuring that the infrastructure and internal systems are running smoothly allowing business to run as normal.
Some of what you will be doing:
- You will be resolving any internal IT Issues & escalating when needed.
- Communicating with internal staff and ensuring expectations are met.
- Helping with audits and the growth of new/existing solutions.
- Help assist other departments when needed.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience with hardware support such as, Laptops, Networks, Desktops, Storage
- Experience with software support such as, O365, Hyper V/VMware, Microsoft products.
- Experience with removing & creating accounts.
- Experience building, imaging & replacing of new machines.