‹ Back to search results
Integration Solution Architect
United Kingdom - Leatherhead
to £60K per Year
Integration Architect (6 month FTC)
Salary up to £60,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Integration Architect to join a market leading retail company has arisen. They are a specialist in their area and are looking for an incredible Integration Architect to join them in the next chapter of there business.
As the Integration Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the company’s bespoke applications and liaise with 3rd party vendors to implement, enhance, or integrate new and existing systems
- Technical Integration of Microsoft Business Central
- Gather user / business requirements & communicate effectively
- Develop, test, and maintain the primary applications
- Work with Solutions Architect as technical resource in an eCommerce environment
- Work closely with and support IT colleagues in the delivery of the team objectives
- Produce accurate written business communication in line with company policies and guidelines regarding both format and content.
To be the next Integration Architect at this fantastic company you need.
- Microsoft SQL Server with scripting and administration
- Experience of Microsoft Access with migration to SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows SQL Server Management Studio
- Microsoft Business Central
- Experience of SQL Server
- Understanding of GitHub
- Experience of AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of API’s,
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working in a project support or integration role
- Able to prioritise work and multi-task.