‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
Position: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Up to £65,000
Infrastructure Engineer needed for a pioneering international payment solution company that operates in over 40 countries. As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will be ensuring that all IT systems are running smoothly whilst ensuring all services are in line with ISO20071.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Ensuring the smooth running of IT Operations and Service Management SLAs are adhered to.
- Update & integrate server Hardware and Software application.
- Ensure all services and systems are in line with ISO2001 procedure.
- Ensure backup and replication are working & monitored regularly
- Contribute to infrastructure projects globally.
- Working closely with various infrastructure teams & offer service improvement
- Provide business continuity & work closely with the global technology team
A bit about you:
- 5 years of experience working in an Infrastructure operation management capacity
- Strong understanding of Windows Server Technologies
- Experience with Cisco networking (Routers, Switches ASAs) LAN/WAN, and VPN Technologies.
- Experience with Server Virtualisation VMware, vSphere
- Experience with O365, Exchange, Azure & Active Directory
- Experience with security policies & industry standards such as ITIL and ISO27001.