‹ Back to search results
Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
United Kingdom - London
Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
Do you have over 2 years Devop’s experience?
Industry knowledge within Banking, Fintech or Crypto?
Interested in working for an award winning company who build Digital asset infrastructure developed in partnership with pioneering institutions?
Then read on……………….
A market-leading infrastructure provider for institutional investors in the exciting and fast-evolving realm of digital assets. Their industry-standard solution for custody, settlement and trading is used by some of the largest and most reputable firms, funds and foundations in the blockchain and cryptocurrency domain.
Headquartered in London, UK and backed by leading European VC investors such as Target Global, LocalGlobe and MMC Ventures, they have closed their Series B funding round to support their ambitious growth plans.
Since foundation in 2018, their tech team has remained at the forefront of blockchain technology, setting global standards for the cryptocurrency infrastructure. They are now looking to expand the team with exceptional individuals who will help us further accelerate the crypto ecosystem’s coming of age.
Their engineering team will rely on your testing expertise to improve client software testing in new and interesting ways. You will start by learning from the current team and offerings to become intimately familiar with their client software and existing test case database. As you improve your understanding of the clients and testing process, you will contribute by developing new test cases. You may also want to automate existing manual test processes.
What they offer
- A unique opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic, truly global scale-up in the most dynamic industry in the world today.
- A supportive and friendly team working towards the common goal, willing to share their knowledge and help you every step of the way.
- Opportunities to participate in different workstreams and to grow professionally as a multi-stack developer with a wide range of skills.
- Building a fault-tolerant, geographically distributed infrastructure: support of multiple data centres, providing replication, sharding, auto balancing and failover.
- Participating in deployment of services with strict availability requirements on a large scale environment and working together with other Engineers to ensure our systems meet current and future demand.
- Develop and maintain code for automated infrastructure management (DevOps, Infrastructure as Code) with the use of Ansible and Terraform.
- Working collaboratively with the Backend Engineering team to increase our resilience through insightful systems and application metrics.
- Improving our CI/CD pipeline to provide new integration vectors.
- Building and maintaining infrastructure for its own fleet of blockchain nodes (>25 layer 1 protocols now, and more to come)
- You have had no less than 2 years working as DevOps with production infrastructure.
- You are well-versed with modern web application principles and CI/CD processes.
- You have knowledge and understanding of network security technologies, knowledge of network security analysis tools.
- You have experience in configuring access to nodes in a computer network.
- You have experience with virtualisation and containerisation systems.
- You have experience in AWS administration or with other cloud providers.
- You are experienced in coding non-trivial scripts and automating tasks in order to automate your tasks.
- You have strong knowledge of standard development pipelines, including build and other automation tools.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- You can prioritise your tasks, distinguish between major and minor issues and manage your time effectively to resolve them.
As a plus
- Knowledge and experience in web application security.
- Knowledge of S-SDLC secure development principles.
- Experience in pentesting.
- Understanding and experience of blockchain infrastructure.
Their Core Stack
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Event Driven Architecture (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- AWS, CI/CD pipelines.
- Scala/Java Backend/Typescript.
- ReactJS Frontend.
- Native iOS, macOS and Windows apps in ElectronJS.