‹ Back to search results
Information Security Manager
Germany - Berlin
to €70K per Year
Our client believes that everyone can turn their passion into a career! With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer people the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
Our story started in 2015. For the first 5 years of our existence, we grew organically and became a profitable company with around 60 employees. Then, in September 2021, we raised $38 million in series A funding, led by Target Global and with participation from Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures. Since then we have doubled in size to 120 people and we want to double in size again this year, whilst expanding internationally.
We are looking for an Info Security Manager to join our team to work closely with the stakeholders to ensure that information security projects meet objectives across our organization. You would be responsible for various tasks, including process re-engineering and documentation of activities related to this area. Ultimately, you will work to ensure the information security management of our business information, employee data and client information throughout our entire network is continuously assessed and deemed secure.
- Champion information security to all levels of the business.
- Understand and implement controls as they relate to security and privacy regulations, specifically SOX, PCI and GDPR
- Partner with Legal and Finance to review contracts with third parties around security, privacy, and technical requirements.
- Lead the creation, maintenance, implementation and enforcement of Technology policies and procedures.
- Continue to build, lead and develop the information security team.
- Stay up to date on security, trends and potential impacts to the business.
- Lead third-party technical audits, penetration and vulnerability testing
- Challenge and understand potential security exceptions and parter with teams to develop controls and technical solutions to them.
- Act as the organization’s representative with respect to inquiries from customers, partners, law enforcement agencies and general public regarding elopage security policies
- 7+ years of experience with application security and information security programs.
- 4+ years experience leading, developing, and managing an information security team.
- 4+ years experience with information security in a cloud-based technology company.
- Experience generating metrics to measure and track goals
- Strong information security risk-based prioritization.
- Proficient in application security, infrastructure security, business risk analysis and making sophisticated business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Hands-on knowledge in developing security design review, threat modeling, risk analysis, and secure software testing.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills while being results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated with top-notch attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills, with a focus on translating technically complex issues into simple, easy to understand concepts.
- BA/BS in computer science, information security, related field, or equivalent work experience.
We believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career. With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
- Paid Time Off - 30 Vacation Days
- Personal Training & Development
- Responsibility and trust from day 1
- Individual coaching and further training to support you in your development
- A free BVG ticket
- Employee discounts at numerous companies (e.g. at the gym or in online stores)
- A Culture of equity and Inclusion where you are appreciated for the person you are