‹ Back to search results
Information Security Engineer
Germany - Berlin
to €60K per Year
Our client believes that everyone can turn their passion into a career! With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer people the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
Our story started in 2015. For the first 5 years of our existence, we grew organically and became a profitable company with around 60 employees. Then, in September 2021, we raised $38 million in series A funding, led by Target Global and with participation from Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures. Since then we have doubled in size to 120 people and we want to double in size again this year, whilst expanding internationally.
We are looking for an Information Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
We believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career. With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
- Paid Time Off - 30 Vacation Days
- Personal Training & Development
- Responsibility and trust from day 1
- Individual coaching and further training to support you in your development
- A free BVG ticket
- Employee discounts at numerous companies (e.g. at the gym or in online stores)
- A Culture of equity and Inclusion where you are appreciated for the person you are