‹ Back to search results
Head of UX and Product Design Experience
Germany - Berlin
to £140K per Year
Our client believes that everyone can turn their passion into a career! With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
Our story started in 2015. For the first 5 years of our existence, we grew organically and became a profitable company with around 60 employees. Then, in September 2021, we raised $38 million in series A funding, led by Target Global and with participation from Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures. Since then we have doubled in size to 120 people and we want to double in size again this year, whilst expanding internationally.
The Head of UX and Product Experience Design is a key position, building and leading our Product department with end to end accountability for design and user experience of our digital products across multiple business segments.
- Help to build and mentor a design and UX research team of the highest calibre.
- Promote the latest product design techniques, processes and methodologies.
- Lead the creation and management of scalable design systems to be used across the design and engineering teams.
- Work closely with the product management team to best manage the prioritisation and workflow of design tasks.
- Work closely with the brand team to drive consistent and beautiful product design, to carry the brand throughout the user experience.
- Be an advocate in the business for the positive commercial role of user experience, design, and research in delivering best in class product user experiences.
- Apply and champion a data-driven approach to UX strategy.
- Develop and execute strategies to rapidly design and validate concepts with an enthusiastic user base as well as business stakeholders and engineering leads.
- Partner with C-Level executives, and other disciplines in the business to facilitate successful collaboration and delivery of UX and UI design work.
- 10+ years experience as a UX/UI design practitioner.
- 5+ years’ experience managing, leading, and mentoring Design/UX teams.
- Experience working on the design of a SaaS product in B2B or B2B2C.
- Good understanding of front-end development and CSS, as well as a working understanding of back-end systems and APIs.
- Excellent practical understanding of Figma.
- Good knowledge of user testing and research tools and methodologies.
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Demonstrable history of delivering excellent UX and UI design deliverables.
- Confident presenting and championing design work to C-level executives.
- Ideally some experience leading design teams distributed across multiple tribes or business units
- Paid Time Off - 30 vacation days
- Personal Training & Development budget of E 1,500
- Responsibility and trust from day 1
- Individual coaching and further training to support you in your development
- A free BVG ticket
- Employee discounts at numerous companies (e.g. at the gym or in online stores)
- Pension Program with company match
- A Culture of equity and Inclusion where you are appreciated for the person you are