‹ Back to search results
Head of SaaS Operations
Germany - Berlin
to €100K per Year
About the company:
Our client believes that everyone can turn their passion into a career! With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer people the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
Our story started in 2015. For the first 5 years of our existence, we grew organically and became a profitable company with around 60 employees. Then, in September 2021, we raised $38 million in series A funding, led by Target Global and with participation from Partech Ventures and Avid Ventures. Since then we have doubled in size to 120 people and we want to double in size again this year, whilst expanding internationally.
About the role:
As the SaaS Operations & IT Manager, you’ll play a key role in facilitating scale for elopage’s exponential growth. We are a cloud native company and hardware management concerns only the workplace. You will own and manage the Digital Workplace and the SaaS applications for internal efficiency. You will be responsible for leading our technical support and integration team to support your colleagues with their workplace and the use of 3rd-party SaaS tools and appropriate integrations.
Our best fit should have a genuine customer oriented personality combined with a solid technical background.
- Manage, configure and administer our core IT applications, such as Google Suite, Atlassian tools, SalesForce, Slack and others.
- Writing glue code for and having experience with integration of SaaS is the key to support internal efficiency.
- Organises and manages all aspects of the hardware lifecycle. This includes asset management of all end-user devices (laptops, mobile phones, iPads, etc.)
- Ensure proper onboarding of new colleagues to their workplace and working environment
- Maintain and ensure our workplace operations, including updated operating systems, security tools, applications, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Be the "go-to-expert" on all workplace related software, SaaS offering, network, hardware and device management topics.
- Work closely with our Operations and Tech departments to implement Software, Device & Access Management software and processes
- Configure all required devices (including patches and upgrades, mostly for iOS, Mac OS and partly for Windows)
- Keep track of IT-related/software issues and document their solutions for future reference or to guide your colleagues
- Collaborate on the development of internal tools, configuration management, definition of our service KPIs and continuous service improvements
- Help and infuse self-service culture
- Manage external suppliers providing SaaS
- Manage hardware and software budgets
- Continuously improve our security measurements in cooperation with out Information Security team
- You have solid experience in managing and administrating a variety of different SaaS applications including MacOSX, Windows 10, Google G-Suite, Windows Active Directory, iOS, Android, MS Office.
- You have solid achievements in designing and applying sound hardware/devices management systems.
- You have experience in a high-pace startup environment and/or SaaS companies
- You are customer obsessed and want to get things done
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without losing track of priorities
- You are fluent in business-level English, our internal working language
- You stay calm and positive under pressure
- You are eager to suggest new ideas and solutions
We believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career. With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
- Paid Time Off - 30 Vacation Days!
- Personal Development Budget
- Responsibility and trust from day 1
- Individual coaching and further training to support you in your development
- A free BVG ticket
- Employee discounts at numerous companies (e.g. at the gym or in online stores)
- Pension Program with company match
- A Culture of equity and Inclusion where you are appreciated for the person you are