‹ Back to search results
Head of IT Development
United Kingdom - Manchester
Head of IT Development – Upto £90,000
Location: Manchester – 3 Days in the office P/W
Looking to take the next step in your career?
Experienced in mentoring and managing junior members within .Net?
If you’re looking for an Agile environment where each member is valued, then you’re looking in the right place. I have partnered up with a determined and innovative service provider who specialise in offering bespoke affordable secured loans to their clients. They are now the preferred supplier for a multi-award-winning lender and looking to expand rapidly with big growth plan!
To support the development of the system strategy for the team to meet the company's goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of the service it delivers internally and externally. To plan and monitor the successful implementation of this strategy.
They will take responsibility for ensuring that work is correctly specified, designed, and tested. The Head of IT Development will assist in the review of projects, suggest, and implement enhanced technology to support the business’s technical strategy, and manage a team of developers. They will need solid experience in c#, .net, .net core. SQL, react, cloud, azure, web development, and will have transitioned from writing code to successfully developing and managing a team of full stack developers.
Ideally you will have experience with:
· A strong background as a .NET Software Development Manager
· Prior experience as a hands-on .NET Developer - able to mentor more junior members of the team in their code / best practice
· Good working knowledge of Azure Cloud platforms and Azure Dev Ops
· Strong experience in both waterfall & Agile development methodologies
· Able to plan and manage own workload as well as team members workload to meet tight deadlines
· Excellent stakeholder management skills, organisational awareness, risk & regulatory compliance, change management, communication, and collaborative working skills
· Extensive management experience of internal development teams, external development teams and remote based development teams