‹ Back to search results
Head of Engineering (.Net, React, Azure, , DevOps, Mobile)
United Kingdom - Wembley,
to £100K per Year
- Are you a seasoned leader with experience managing & guiding teams to success?
- Are you credible and up to date with the latest tech, tools and modern approaches?
- Are you technically strong with both .Net and Full Stack development?
- Want career progression that will see you move into a future CTO role?
Salary: Approx. £90-100k + bonus / Location: London NW, 1-2 days remote
A market leader in the automotive & online services sector, serving between 0.5-1.5 million daily users, is having a surge of growth and their technology strategy & transformation is in full swing. This has resulted in a major move to Azure and a redesigned scalable processing system that uses high performant, low latency serverless functions that handle over 25 million messages (and executes over 50 million functions) per day, supplying the new data warehouse platform that manages petabytes of data.
Other projects include new React-based progressive web application and a cross-platform mobile payment application, as well as a desire to double the size of the engineering function.
With a clear vision to success, this couldn’t be a more exciting time to join!
- Build a true engineering function & take environment ownership
- Suggest, encourage & implement modern tech, tools
- Streamline Agile, C.I & DevOps methodology & increase awareness
- Take ownership of the software and technology direction
- Lead engineering teams to success (.Net, React, Mobile, QA, DevOps)
- Define current & future architecture, strategy, standards & governance
- Work with high level stakeholders (tech & business) on strategy & roadmap
Essential Technical Experience:
- Strong/recent technical ability with C# .Net (must be a past developer)
- Exposure to scalable platforms making use of Micro-services OR Azure
- Strong Agile experience – TDD + C.I/C.D OR Dev-Ops delivery