‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - poole
to £67K per Year
- Are you a genius backend developer – especially with Golang?
- Do you to work with one of the worlds pioneers within the cosmetics industry?
- Want to work remote within a super collaborative engineering team?
Once a family ran business, they still retain the ‘family’ culture and have a collaborative approach to development – who want the team to both enjoy and challenge themselves. Even going so far as to say “teach us what we don’t know!”
Fully remote, with the option of working from the offices in Poole and Soho every now and then – but only if you want to!
Paying up to £67k DOE, I am looking for a passionate Golang developer to join one of the largest cosmetics companies across Europe.
The team design, build, and operate a global scale micro service-oriented cloud architecture for our Digital and Retail businesses. Due to massive growth, they’re now looking for Engineers to help us maintain and build our microservices based, API-first, cloud-native and headless ecosystem to increase flexibility, speed and simplicity for our business!
- Have extensive experience working hands-on as a Software Engineer in an agile environment in a Senior capacity
- Are a confident Golang developer (kudos if you have Python/Node experience too)
- Are able to translate product or business requirements into technological initiatives
- Possess a solid foundation of sound engineering practices
- You actively invest in your technical skills and abilities
- You are proficient in one or more of the following database systems: MySQL, MariaDB, Cassandra, Postgres/CockroachDB, Spanner, MongoDB or CouchDB
- You have experience in identifying, debugging, and resolving issues
So, What’s in it for You?
- A salary of up to £67,000 DOE
- Discretionary and profit-based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Day off for weekday birthdays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted rail and bus season tickets
- Employee assistance programme
- 6 months’ full pay for parental leave (primary caregiver)
- Financial childcare support on return to work
- Flexible working
- Support groups, film nights, yoga and meditation sessions and more..
Like what you've read? Hit that 'APPLY' button, and let’s get a conversation going!