‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Manchester
Game Programmer - Billion Pound Gaming Studio - Salary up to £40,000 - Flexible Remote options
- Do you want to work for a global gaming business and still enjoy creative freedom?
- Have you got experience in enhancing new and interactive gaming products?
If yes then please read on!
I am partnered with an international studio with an annual revenue in the billions! We are looking for an entrepreneurial Game Programmer to design their next generation of web-based gaming products. You will be tasked with creating, testing and the maintenance of their interactive web based gaming app.
Location & Remote Working
- Manchester, Business park, Old Trafford area
- Flexible working schedule and remote working options
Some of what you will be doing:
- Using a problem solving attitude to enhance new and existing gaming products for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Be a team player working in a collocative manor to reach game product goals
- Developing interactive web gaming products to a high standard
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and GIT
- Deep knowledge on Object oriented programming conceptualisation
It would be great if you also had:
- Game Development experience
- an understanding of Node/ NPM