‹ Back to search results
Full Stack Engineer (PHP)
United Kingdom - London
to £65K per Year
Full-Stack/ PHP Engineer
Vauxhall, London (hybrid)
Up to £60,000
Are you a PHP engineer looking to use your expertise in a ground-breaking product/ service? I have partnered up with an innovative giant in the marketing service space that empowers brands to harness the power of fans through referrals.
They have successfully delivered more than 4.5 million referrals for 450 brands, totalling over USD 1.5bn in revenue. With rapid growth plans, my client is looking to further develop and continue their great work.
Due to this growth, they are now looking for a PHP engineer to join them on this ride.
PHP Engineer responsibilities
- Create products in Symfony, PHP, TypeScript, react, and MySQL.
- Build applications and SaaS platforms based on best practice architectures.
- Working closely with stakeholders, product, and design teams.
- Manage processes with a hybrid of agile and Kanban.
PHP Engineer requirements
- Solid experience in agile software development.
- Comfortable working with tools of a modern software development environment.
- Able to strive to improve high-quality code and testing.
- Experience with Git and continuous build systems (not essential)