‹ Back to search results
Full Stack Developer
United Kingdom - Guildford
to £75K per Year
Guildford (Hybrid working)
Up to £75K (DOE)
An Award-winning gaming development studio that specialises in VR and storytelling games is currently on the search for a full stack developer to join the team based in Guildford.
This client has customised Unreal engine which builds world-class systems that underpin their games. Aiming to go to the next level and achieve Hollywood production values in real-time, this is a very exciting time for a developer to be a part of this revolution.
With almost 200 people in the studio, this client works on cinematic narrative-driven AAA titles. Sound interesting? This is just a taster as their success and work is far too remarkable to justify in writing.
Full Stack Developer core responsibilities:
- Support maintain and expand their suite of powerful, world-class in-house systems.
- Build critical tools that will improve development across all their games.
- Participating in solving complex and technical challenges.
- Liaise with developers from all disciplines to understand and enhance their workflows.
In a nutshell, you will be playing a significant role in developing their upcoming games.
Technical skills and requirements:
- User interface experience UIs, HTML, WPF, or similar language.
- Team working environment using Source control.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Excellent Communication skills.