‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Cambridge
to £45K per Year
Role: Front-End Developer
Location: Cambridge, UK REMOTE during COVID-19
Rate: £40k to £45k + benefits
I am looking for a Front-End Developer to join my client on a permanent full-time (35-hour week) basis. You will be based at the Cambridge office and initially work from home, within the UK, in line with guidance.
As a Front-End Developer you will work within the Front-End Software Development Team, an Agile software development team responsible for front-end technologies product lines. The front-end software team works alongside the back-end development team and the QA team who together form our Applications Development Team.
- Experience building fast, secure, accessible websites that work across different browsers and devices
- Working knowledge of usability, accessibility and performance techniques
- Knowledge of version control, continuous delivery, iterative agile development
- Ability to work and collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and stakeholders
- Front end bundling tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience using pipeline tooling such as Git, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Octopus
- Experience working with automated vulnerability testing tools to implement remediations.
- Working knowledge of data interchange formats such as XML and JSON
- A user-centred approach to design and development
- Experience with graphic design applications
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Maintaining and working with style guides and design systems
- Using server-side code to produce dynamic pages (e.g., Razor)
- Experience developing with the .NET framework in C#