‹ Back to search results
First Line Support Technician
United Kingdom - Tring
First line support engineer required to provide technical support across software, hardware and networks. You will perform problem diagnosis and guide users through step by step solutions in a desktop support environment.
- Logging and investigating customer tickets.
- Identifying permanent solutions and short term workarounds
- Escalating tickets as necessary
- Managing tickets in line with SLAs
- Hardware and software installations
- Maintaining and supporting infrastructure
- 1+ years’ experience as a field based engineer or desk top support
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Experience working with Exchange 2016, Active Directory and Windows Server 2012/2019
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows 10.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Experience running through the DNS structure to ensure domain entries exist for DC's, moving external DNS services around to different IP's when internet changes.
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting firewalls.