‹ Back to search results
Field Service Engineer (Contract)
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
to £150.00 per Day
Field Service Engineer to join the pioneers within Technical Support, this role would see you working with a rapidly paced business looking to continue their award-winning level of services to clients across Europe.
The ideal candidate will come from a Field Based Engineering Background, with experience in 1st and 2nd line support.
Some of what you will be doing:
- An element of Service Desk Support when requested.
- Installing Hardware and Software.
- Managing Customer SLA’s and escalating when not aligned with project timelines.
- Providing Maintenance to client sites with reported break fix issues.
Your skills and experience will include:
- 1+ Years’ Experience within 1st and 2nd line Support or Field Based Engineering.
- Experience working with SLAs to meet contractual agreements.
- Strong Understanding of MS Windows Server Technologies
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365 Administration, NAS and Storage Technologies
- Previous Experience providing support across multiple sites
- Experience with Routers and VPN Technologies
- Knowledge of VMware
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with Raid configurations, iLO and iDRAC
- Experience troubleshooting Group Policies