‹ Back to search results
ERP Support Analyst
United Kingdom - Cambridge
to £35K per Year
Role: ERP Support Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (£40-45k OTE – via Profit Share Scheme)
A rapidly growing brand management and distributer of premium appliances are looking for an ERP Support Analyst. They have recently moved to brand new state of the art facilities and the role brings the opportunity to work with their dynamic and tenacious team as they continue to push their business forward.
This year looks to be a very exciting year for the business with expected growth of 40%. As part of this growth, they are embarking on a project to implement a new ERP system across their business. The role will play an integral part to the success of the business including implementation and then management of the system internally on an ongoing basis.
As well as managing day-to-day IT functions on-site and liaising with external support providers, you will be responsible for coordinating data into Kerridge K8 in an efficient and effective manner ensuring the highest levels of data integrity. Your role will include taking specifications from colleagues and creating new reports and exports from K8. You will be responsible for liaising with various internal and external teams to maximise system improvements.
- Working on continued system development to improve efficiencies throughout the business.
- Increasing efficiencies through report writing and system related improvement projects.
- Becoming the internal expert on Kerridge K8, contributing to the business growth by becoming a trusted source of best practice for internal systems.
- Responsible for the creation and upkeep of internal best practice documentation.
- Managing the flow of requests and error reports with the ERP provider.
- Minimising the amount of time lost through systems issues.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure requests are completed to specification.
- Responsible for all IT functions on site and providing end user support across all hardware and software.
- Running daily, weekly and monthly reports and extracts.
- Liaising with our head office IT support.
- Managing 3rd party support companies.
- Reporting to the Head of Business Operations.
The ideal candidate
- Can demonstrate recent experience in a similar role.
- Will have working knowledge of similar ERP Systems (Ideally Kerridge K8).
- Has excelled in a prior role with day-to-day user communication.
- Demonstrates confidence in dealing with internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking