‹ Back to search results
Portugal - Aveiro
to £65K per Year
Our client is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager. In this dynamic role, you will grow and enable a talented software engineering team delivering brilliant products and features to our client’s customers around the world. You will work closely with our VP of Software Engineering and Product Management team to scope, plan and execute our roadmap.
- Collaborate with the global Product/Development team to bring new software products and features to market.
- Facilitate translating business requirements into a technical requirement and ensure consensus on deliverables.
- Forecast projects timelines and communicate projects status effectively to business stakeholders
- Push teams to deliver demonstrable product increasements each spring by decomposing user stories into spring-sized pieces.
- Resolve blockers, manage inter-team dependencies and take ownership pf delivery.
- Motivate the team and manage performance without introducing disfunction.
- Recruit, screen and retain team of high performing software engineers.
- Mentor Engineers and facilitate career growth opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Expert at solutioning and ideation in collaboration with Product.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ year in software engineering experience with a track record of leading successful teams.
- 1+ year of Ruby on Rails experience building APIs and integrations preferred.
- Experience with Nest.js and/or C#
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Experience with scrum/agile development methodologies.
WHY would you join:
Our client is a native Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platform developed 100% in the cloud, with Integrated omnichannel and artificial intelligence solutions. The technology is characterized by guaranteeing the security and robustness of operations and reducing technological complexity in Contact Center management, Eliminating the barrier between people and technology.
Our client has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.