‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
to £45K per Year
- Are you a Frontend developer, looking to grow within a new role?
- Have experience developing web solutions within Drupal?
- Want the chance to combine working remote, and within the office?
One of the worlds leading providers of research about the global professional services industry. Working with other leading firms and their individual clients, they provide outstanding analysis, data and insights.
Location - London, with the expectation of being in the office once a fortnight.
Paying between £30,000 - £40,000, I’m on the hunt for a Drupal Developer that can give their expertise and really hit the ground running in a fast-paced and growing team.
You’ll be working alongside the team to maintain and develop a portfolio of Drupal-based sites, playing a vital part in the daily running of the team and systems.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Maintenance and improvement of the CMS
- Assisting in the migration of Drupal 7 to 8/9
- Implementing new features and functionality