‹ Back to search results
Digital Delivery Manager (Â£64k + 20%, 4 days remote)
United Kingdom - Luton
Digital Delivery Manager
- Are you an experienced Delivery Manager in the software/digital space?
- Are you well versed in managing Agile software development teams?
- Understand the details & importance of Scrum, Agile SDLC, coding standards, etc?
- Have you delivered solutions within a large and complex enterprise business?
- Understand how to engage with 3 parties, manage budget vs time, cost vs resource?
Location & Remote Working:
- 1-2 days per week in the office (Luton), 3-4 days remote
Salary & Package: £55-64k, <20% bonus, 7% pension, share scheme + flexi-benefits inc healthcare, childcare, dental and much more!
Voted Britain’s Most Admired Company in its sector for the 2nd year running, this £ multi-billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & Europe. When it comes to innovation and scale few companies compare. Their platforms are used by over 100 million people a year across 35 countries, and they lead the industry in digital, data, web, engineering and operations innovation.
The Role & Your Impact:
As a Digital Delivery Manager, you’ll focus on delivering a range of business-critical IT systems that are used by employees and customers globally. These platforms support business critical operations across 35 countries, are used by approx. 100million customers and more often than not, on a 24/7/365 basis.
You’ll manage the end-to-end implementation of new IT platforms that are paving the way for the company’s long-term technology & digital customer vision, with themes such as mobile/tablet, facial recognition, self-service, payments and booking to name a few.
- Manage the delivery of a diverse portfolio of new & upgraded systems to time, budget & quality
- Coordinate with a broad range of internal tech teams, business teams and external suppliers
- Truly understand the finer details when it comes to the software development life cycle, Agile software delivery, coding standards, scrum and the blockers that hinder delivery.
- Create & manage delivery plans to track delivery progress, including risks and dependencies
- Ensuring that all relevant design, quality & security governance processes are followed in line with IT Strategy and Architecture
- Continually drive process improvements within the Digital IT community