‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Kent
to £85K per Year
Position: DevOps Engineer
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 DOE
Relocation support offered if moving to Kent
Devops Engineer needed for an exciting Fintech business that are one of the fastest growing in Europe. If you are passionate about technology, self-motivated and can think outside the box then this may be the opportunity for you.
- You will be part of an engineering team focusing on expertise and ensuring outcomes meet the technical standards.
- You will Design, implement and monitor the CI/CD pipelines
- You will be responsible to design and implementation of the DevOps strategy and automation pipelines to deliver the Data Platform in the AWS.
- You will also be managing the AWS infrastructure for its deployed APIs and SPAs.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, EKS
- An understanding of the Bash Scripting Languages.
- Knowledge of the cloud technology AWS (Cloudfront, ECS, EC2, RDS, S3)
· Knowledge of infrastructure as Code (IAC) – Terraform
· Knowledge of version control tool Git.
· Knowledge of Azure AD & Office 365 management.
· An understanding of MongoDB Atlas.
· Knowledge of Gitlab Pipelines
It would be great if you had:
· Experience of deploying Laravel PHP containers
· Experience of deploying Angular Apps