United Kingdom - Bournemouth
High Wycombe – 3 Days in Office
Salary – Up to £60,000
If you love data and are looking for the next move in your career, then I’ve got the role for you! My client is looking for an outstanding Data Manager to lead their data team in the design and delivery of their data infrastructure and store. Doing so will allow the delivery of dashboards, analysis, and insights across all areas of the business.
- Overseeing the design and delivery of their data strategy
- Ensuring that data is compiled in the best manner and in the best location to facilitate the delivery of dashboards, providing insight to the business.
- Leading and consolidating the tools and applications used to provision and access data.
- Monitoring the design and build of all ETLs from a technical and business standpoint.
- Supervise and take responsibility for the interfaces between the data warehouse and connected systems, which is inclusive of WES, ERP, CRM, POS, WMS, and Oracle Financials.
- Leading changes, enhancements, and new interfaces for the ERP and data warehouse systems.
- Managing your team, developing, coaching, and mentoring them.
- Taking ownership of conducting regular one to ones, appraisals, setting clear and achievable objectives, ensuring development plans are in place.
What do we want from you?
- Experience leading within a data strategy setting.
- Managerial experience within a small team.
- Experienced in working with SQL, DB2, and Oracle Databases
- Awareness and knowledge of Data Protection, GDPR, and data privacy legislation.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills