‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
Senior Data Engineer to join a growing business in the e-commerce who are all about fashion, fitness and having fun. You will sit within their newly formed Analytics team focusing on business insight reporting and automation in decision making.
You will lead a newly formed analytical team delivering business insights and encourage data driven decision making. You will have the expertise to develop coded automation and forecasting, working closely with data scientists and collaborating across business streams including Merchandising, IT, Marketing and Operations.
- Design and develop scalable automated data tables full of insight
- Work closely with the data scientist to resolve complex issues and drive business decisions
- Analyse data from database tables and understand key metrics
- Proactively measure quality and accuracy of outputs
- Lead data engineers to deliver business objectives
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Experience using big data in an e-commerce business
- Capability with data visualisation such as Tableau or PBI
- Ability to collaborate
- Strong interest working within a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment