‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
Salary of £105,000 +
Highly Experienced Data Architect to join the third Global Leader in Business Consultancy, taking your career to unthinkable levels as you work with a business that favours innovation to orchestrate the results of champions. You will work closely with the Software Solutions Team to support clients across the world, developing bespoke software solutions that will revolutionise how the business operates.
- Working collaboratively with the Software Solutions and Cloud Engineering Team to conceptualize and implement the most effective Data Architecture for Products.
- Handling the Design of Data Schemas, Ingestion and Transformation. Including performance and product quality reviews prior to release.
- Conducting Technical Evaluations and Risk Assessments to analyse the performance of Vendor Software.
- Undertaking Investigations in emerging patterns within new Technology and Solutions, putting you in front of competitors.
- Providing Support to the Engineers amongst the implementation of new software to clients, ensuring best practices are followed.
- Build and conceptualize large scale data solutions for integration using Heuristics Leveraging Graphs, Fuzzy Logic and Analytics.
- Managing a team of Tech Leads and Engineers on the operationalization of software data components.
- 8+ Years Experience within Data Architecture or Engineering from an Enterprise Background.
- Bachelors Degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Information Science.
- Strong Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse’s including Architectural Design and Model Development.
- Experience working with Database Management Systems such as SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as Neo4j, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra or Azure Cosmos.
- Experience with Cloud Based Data Warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift or Databricks.