‹ Back to search results
Customer Success Associate
United Kingdom - Farringdon
Salary: £35,000 plus £15,000 bonus
I’m currently partnering with a rapidly growing ambitious software business that is a market leader in financial data and they take a huge amount of pride on their consultative approach to helping VC and PE companies.
My client is looking for a highly motivated, B2B sales experienced professionals with a passion for technology and an interest in the private equity and venture capital industry. This candidate will be entrepreneurial, proactive and consistently thriving to build their knowledge to become market experts and progress with committed a fast-growing organisation that offers a clear career path from day one.
• You will partner with your Account Managers to build pipeline and strategically expand client accounts.
• Make calls to client non-users to generate interest
• Make outbound calls to client non-users who have expressed interest in learning more about the service that the business provides
• To be strategic and entrepreneurial in supplying growth opportunities in existing accounts by identifying key decision makers and organising demonstrations for your Account Managers
• Be tenacious in hitting and exceeding your KPI’s and documenting everything on the CRM
• Utilise the training provided and be proactively expand your knowledge of the business and industry.
• Drive revenue growth.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of outbound sales, preferably working in SaaS or B2B sales
• A client first attitude and desire to engage prospective new users for account expansion
• Has a keen eye for new business opportunities, through research and consultative selling.
• Solely focused and adaptable during rapid growth
• Strong written and verbal skills. Comfortable making cold contact over phone and email
• A collaborative team player
• Excellent time management and organisational skills