‹ Back to search results
Cloud Ops Engineer
Position: Cloud Ops Engineer
Location: Remote (With an office based in London)
- Are you an experienced Cloud Ops Engineer?
- Do you take a proactive approach to your work?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of public cloud environments?
- Have you had experience 24/7 operational environment?
A Cloud Ops Engineer needed to join a rapidly growing Software Security Company. You will be part of a new, growing team of NOC Engineers who will heavily be focused on monitoring the performance of their systems and platforms for their customers. This role will be for someone who takes a more proactive approach to their work.
A bit about you:
- You will have experience working in a 24/7 operation environment that requires shift support.
- You will need to have experience working with various cloud environments. (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- You will need to have experience working with Linux administration & Operating systems.
- Knowledge of NoSQL & SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Containers & Container Orchestration. (Kubernetes or Docker)
- An understanding of basic protocols such as DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of various program languages. (Python would be ideal)
- Good experience with version control systems.
- Knowledge of IaC (infrastructure as Code) & Cloud tools i.e. Terraform
- Experienced with command-line shells & experience with ticketing systems.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 months full pay maternity & 2 weeks full pay paternity.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Free Financial Advice
Optional if you are interested:
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Wills and Estates – our benefits provider have partnered with a third party that offers a discount.
- Home Utilities our benefits provider has partnered with a third party that offers a discount.
- Cycle Insurance
- Health cash plans
- Cyclist protection
- Discounted gym membership