‹ Back to search results
C# Azure Developer (Awesome FinTech - Fully Remote)
United Kingdom - London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Fully Remote
- Are you an up and coming C# Developer with skills/interest in cloud tech?
- Want to learn on B I G scale? Prepare to be amazed!
- Keen to work with a super cool FinTech that’s changing the industry?
- Happy to work remotely within a very smart & super collaborative engineering team?
- Fancy learning all elements of micro-services, CQRS and cutting services technology?
- At least 3 years of C# experience - competent with MVC, REST, Web-API, etc
- Azure (App Services, Functions, Queues, Blobs, Tables, Databases, Key Vault, Data Factory)
- Well versed in writing clean, clear, well tested, reusable code
- Good understanding of SOLID, Design Principles, TDD/Unit Testing and ideally C.I
- Bonus points if you’ve had exposure to Angular2>
- Microservices or Serverless architecture
- DDD / Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing or CQRS
- Angular.js, Vue.js OR React.js
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple. Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 4 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing.
As a C# Azure Developer, you can expect:
We've invested heavily in Azure as our cloud platform provider and now we want to further expand our development in this area. You will be leveraging this tech help build better & more scalable products for end users that reduce operational risk and increase revenue.
- Developing back-end services such as performance & scalability, security & resilience, data processing and system integrations.
- Tech such as C#, Web-API, REST, Azure, SQL, and working with Design Patterns.
- Opportunity to work full stack with Angular.
- A true Agile environment with Scrum Master; Poker, retro’s, peer reviews, sprints, stand-ups.
- Proper code delivery; TDD & thorough testing + C.I.
- A very smart team of 13 hand-picked elite software engineers + product specialists.
- A culture that runs on innovation and continually inputting YOUR ideas.
- Report directly to a CTO who’s sharp, on the ball, and “on the ground” with the team – highly respected & very knowledgeable.
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule and in return, you are expected to be efficient, productive, and of course, creative.
- More junior members will work closely with colleagues via a dedicated buddy system.
How the team deliver code;
- A fine-tuned Agile scrum team who eat, sleep and breath quality code and good testing!
- 2-week sprints, daily stand-ups, Poker planning, unit tests/TDD, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration.
Technology & Tools used in the TEAM
- C# v5, coupled with MVC, .Net Core, SQL & Microservices
- Azure (DevOps, app services, functions, SQL databases, Data Factory, Logic apps and more)
- Angular7/8>, HTML5, CSS3, Ionic, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Studio, GIT, NPM, Xunit, Moq, Selenium and more
Salary: Approx £40-50k depending on experience