‹ Back to search results
Business Development Representative
United Kingdom - London
to £40K per Year
Role: Business Development Representative EMEA
Location: Westminster London
Salary: £35,000 + uncapped commission
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious Fintech organisation embedded in the incredibly evolving world of Tax and VAT solutions. An organisation with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board several bright, inquisitive, and driven BDR’s that are hungry to learn and develop their market knowledge in order to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will have B2B experience and show a passion for exceeding targets and embracing a fast growing and progressive environment. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation.
- Be proactive and tenacious in building a pipeline of sales opportunities, through direct prospecting to key decision makers at C-suite and stakeholder level in UK and Europe.
- Book meetings with potential customers using various approaches i.e., telephone, email, or networking events.
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings, and other business issues relevant to the position
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and other third parties to increase opportunities
- To work collaboratively with the Sales Director and Head of Sales to close new business
- Experience using salesforce CRM
- 3 years’ experience working in a B2B sales environment
- Experience within financial services solutions or expense software (preferred, not essential)
- Demonstratable experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM System for tracking and managing workflow
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Demonstrate different influential styles as appropriate to situations, while maintaining positive relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively express ideas verbally, as well as hold listening skills to influence others and gain support
- If you can speak any of the following languages, German/Spanish/Italian/French it would be highly desirable