‹ Back to search results
Business Development Manager
United Kingdom - London
to £80K per Year
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £55,000 (Negotiable on experience) plus double OTE uncapped
I am currently partnering with a super exciting Virtual Enterprise Platform start-up, that is in an incredible period of growth within their sales function. This revolutionary product unlocks the full potential of how your business can operate, by creating, scaling, and measuring Virtual Reality (VR) training, presentations, and immersive experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background in either the Learning and Development, HR or Virtual Reality sectors, but will show a strong interest in the tech world. This is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and growing organisation.
• Build a successful go-to-market sales strategy
• Be entrepreneurial in identifying opportunities to expand your existing pipeline.
• Engaging C-suite and Director level executives
• Developing relationships with future clients, leading to account management
• Meet and exceed sales targets, including weekly metrics, and managing a healthy pipeline
• Ability to lead knowledgeable, technical demos within the sales pitch.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in Learning & Development L&D / HR sector/ Virtual Reality
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
• To work well in a team to support each other for common goals of the business
• Have impeccable communication in both written and spoken with a keen eye for detail.