‹ Back to search results
Application Support Engineer
United Kingdom - Oxford
to £60K per Year
Role: Application Support Engineer
Salary: £DOE + Quarterly Bonus + Benefits
Location: UK Remote
A leading British Technology Company exploring the frontiers of software engineering require passionate, dedicated, and agile Application Support Engineer to join their rapidly growing business. Their global web application platform spans 3 datacenters in 3 countries in the cloud, serving thousands of users per day with a zero-downtime goal.
- Strong experience and ability to manage, operate and support a suite of web applications running on .NET & IIS.
- Experience performance tuning and troubleshooting Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server.
- Experience with error reporting systems and log analysis systems
- 3+ years’ experience supporting software development environments
- Experience managing and operating VMWare-based estates
- Will be partially customer facing (B2B technical customers) – interacting through our support system (Zendesk)
- Background/experience in Security, able to harden Windows systems, evaluate systems for security risks etc.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Death in Service
- And More…