‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Farringdon
Role: Account Manager, Mid-Market
Salary: £50,000. OTE £105,000
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious software organisation embedded in the incredibly exciting world of Venture Capitalism and Private Equity. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring onboard a number of bright, inquisitive, and driven Account Manager that is hungry to learn and develop their market knowledge in order to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will have Account Management experience from any sector but will show a strong interest in the VC / PE and Financial industry. For the right candidate, this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- Be the focal point and the main contact for a portfolio of dedicated client accounts, utilising in-person meetings, email, and phone.
- Be entrepreneurial in identifying opportunities to expand your existing user base in your portfolio of accounts to exceed your retention targets.
- Be a consultative brand ambassador while conducting demonstration sessions to adhere to the client’s needs.
- Partner with Customer Success to build a strategy to maximise your approach to account retention and growth opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in utilising the salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Have impeccable communication in both written and spoken with a keen eye for detail.
- To have worked with or have an interest in becoming a market expert with Venture capitalism (VC) / Private Equity (PE) clientele with their product and data.
- To have a BA/BS degree