‹ Back to search results
2nd Line Support Engineer
United Kingdom - London
2nd Line Support Engineer required for a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP) who have won awards in the industry for service excellence. In this role you will be based at the client’s site in Wool working within the IT team to deliver support in handling all incidents and requests in a warm but busy environment.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Answer inbound calls &
- Provide 2nd line support on any Network, Server, Desktop issues and maintain a high level of first-time fix
- Installing Hardware and Software
- Managing Customer SLA’s and escalating when not aligned with project timelines
- Taking ownership of any incidents & requests both remote and Face to Face.
Ideally your skills and experience will include:
- Experience within 2nd line Support.
- Experience working with SLAs to meet contractual agreements
- Strong understanding of Windows Server Technologies
- Experience with Cisco (Routers, Switches ASAs, Meraki) LAN/WAN and VPN Technologies
- Experience with Office 365, Exchange, Azure & Active Directory
- Experience with Citrix, Intune & Server Virtualisation