‹ Back to search results
2nd Line Support Engineer
United Kingdom - Bishop's Stortford
2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Salary – Up to £36,000
Hertfordshire – 2-3 Days in Office
Do you have experience in IT Support?
Looking for an opportunity to work with a forward thinking, innovative employer?
You’re looking in the right place! An amazing opportunity has arisen to work with new tech and constantly develop your knowledge, then look no further. My client, who is making waves when it comes to IT managed services, is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to help them grow and path their way in continuing to lead technically in the industries they work within.
- Be a logical trouble-shooter with common sense
- Be able to communicate well with clients and colleagues alike
- Be a real team player with empathy for clients and colleagues alike
- Be able to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our clients without being asked
- Willing to be part of the out of hours on-call rota
- Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
- Fluent English speaking.
A bit about you:
- MCITP level, or willing to prove ability to support at this level from previous or current position
- Support of MS Office - all versions.
- Knowledge of Antivirus applications.
- Knowledge of Backup applications.
- Windows 7/8/10 Operating systems.
- Active Directory administration & Support
- 365 Exchange Online
- Wireless Configuration & Support
- Firewall and Router administration
- Advanced networking and connectivity skills
- Server Support & Administration
- Exchange migrations to 365 and configuration
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with Gym or Squash club membership
- Private Health insurance
- 29 days holiday
- Virtual social calendar of events
If you’re interested, want to know more or know someone who would be an amazing fit, get in touch!