‹ Back to search results
2nd Line Support Engineer - Onsite - Southampton
United Kingdom - Southampton
2nd Line Support Engineer needed for an award-winning MSP who offer their technical support to end-user clients all around the globe. As the 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will be based at the clients’ site in Southampton where you will be working with the IT team to handle all incidents & requests in a friendly challenging environment.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Answer inbound calls &
- Provide 2nd line support on any Network, Server, Desktop issues and maintain a high level of first-time fix.
- Installing Hardware and Software.
- Managing Customer SLA’s and escalating when not aligned with project timelines.
- Taking ownership of any incidents & request both remote and Face to Face.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience within 1st and 2nd line Support or Field Based Engineering.
- Experience working with SLAs to meet contractual agreements.
- Strong understanding of Windows Server Technologies
- Experience with Networking, Routers/Switches/LAN/WAN and VPN Technologies.
- Experience with O365, Exchange, Azure & Active Directory