‹ Back to search results
2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
to £32K per Year
2nd Line Service Desk Engineer to join the pioneers within Technical Support, this role would see you working with a rapidly-paced business looking to continue their award-winning level of services to clients across Europe.
The ideal candidate will come from a Service Desk Engineering or Field Services Background, with experience in 1st and 2nd line support.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Answer inbound calls &
- Provide 2nd line support on any Network, Server, Desktop issues and maintain a high level of first-time fix.
- Installing Hardware and Software.
- Managing Customer SLA’s and escalating when not aligned with project timelines.
Your skills and experience will include:
- 1+ Years’ Experience within 1st and 2nd line Support or Field Based Engineering.
- Experience working with SLAs to meet contractual agreements.
- Strong understanding of MS Windows Server Technologies
- Experience with Routers and VPN Technologies.
- Knowledge of VMware & Veeam backup / Replication
- Previous Experience providing support across multiple sites
It would be great if you also had: