‹ Back to search results
2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
United Kingdom - Manchester
- Are you a 2nd line service desk analyst?
- Are you looking for a tight knit work community?
- Want some big projects and to work in a fast-paced agile environment?
- Are you ready to kick your career up a notch?
Our client is an award winning Loan company with a difference. No longer does bad credit mean an automatic rejection! With a understanding and people centred approach that places the ‘you’ in customer!
Due to recent growth, they’re now looking to double the team!
Based in Manchester, although this role is fully remote, with travel into the office mandatory once a month for team meetups (such as BBQs, parties and so on)
- Asset and configuration management - tracking, logging and updating information to protect assets and components
- Customer Service management - using an empathetic approach, you’ll work with the end user to achieve the best outcome for all!
- IT infrastructure – provide support with infrastructure solutions and services, and other computer storage, networking, software, COTS etc.
- Problem solving – working with the end user, you’ll be able to investigate problem to gain an understanding, before contributing to remedies and preventative measures
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution – You’ll have an awareness of technology capabilities alongside troubleshooting capabilities
- Information Security – Have an awareness of information security and security controls which can be used to mitigate threats within solutions and services
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £23k DOE + Benefits
- Fully remote work
- A tight knit community to surround yourself with daily!
- Regular staff socials, including Christmas parties, summer BBQs!