‹ Back to search results
2nd Line IT Support Analyst
United Kingdom - Gerrards Cross
2nd Line IT Support staff required for a worldwide logistics expert, one of the most reputable in the industry. In this hybrid role based at the client’s bureau in Gerrards Cross and the comfort of your space, you’ll be working within the IT team to deliver support onsite or remotely.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Answering inbound calls &
- Taking ownership of incidents and providing technical analysis, escalating when necessary
- Providing 2nd line support maintaining a high level of first-time resolutions
- Offering training and advice
- Managing Customer SLA’s and escalating when not aligned with project timelines
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience within 2nd line Support.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows
- CNNA, ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory
- Experience with Citrix